Ryan Sessegnon has his first Spurs goal, which also happens to be his first UEFA Champions League goal, and he’ll love telling the tale of it.
The 19-year-old Englishman ripped a rocket past Manuel Neuer of all people, collecting a deflection to equalize early in Tottenham’s match against Bayern Munich at the Allianz Arena.
[ MORE: Premier League schedule ]
Sessegnon entered the day with an assist in 30 minutes spread across three appearances for Spurs, and needed just 20 more minutes to find a goal.
He made a big money move from Fulham this summer, having made a remarkable 120 senior appearances. Almost all of those came before he turned 19, and he’s scored 25 times with 18 assists.
Kingsley Coman has Bayern’s goal as the teams remain locked at 1 after Bayern hung 7 on Spurs in England earlier in the group stage.
- Champions League Club Profile - CSKA Moskva
- Champions League Quarterfinals Review - Liverpool vs PSV & Chelsea vs Valencia
- UEFA Champions League Group Stage
- Champions League Matchday 1
- UEFA Champions League Finbal 2006-2007 Review
- The English Premier League Starts Here, But Who Will Be the New Champions?
- League Two Season Preview 2006/07 - Grimsby Town
- World Cup Football Matches - Golden Goal Alternatives to Prevent Penalty Shootouts
- Which World Football League Is The Best Of The Best
- League One Betting Review - 7 August 2006
- Premier League Tactics -Diving to wWn Advantageous Football Decisions
- League Two Betting Review - 7 August 2006
- What Chance Does FC Barcelona Have Of Winning The Spanish League?
- League Two Season Preview 2006/07 - Hereford United
- League One Season Preview 2006/07 - Swansea City
- Lionel Messi's Goal of the Century - FC Barcelona v Getafe
- A Reflection On Saville By David Storey, And A Bit Of Rugby League
- Bad Beats / Lucky Wins (September 20)
- Nuggets/Spurs Series Preview
- The Secret to Beating Teams That Are More Athletic Than Your Team in Youth Football
Sessegnon beats Neuer to score first Spurs, Champions League goal have 323 words, post on soccer.nbcsports.com at December 11, 2019. This is cached page on Asean News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.