Video PlayerClose MEXICO CITY, Dec. 7 (Xinhua) — Four people were killed and several others injured in a shooting here Saturday near Mexico’s presidential residence, according to local media reports. The incident happened as an armed man entered an apartment building near the National Palace looking to urinate and was confronted by residents of the building. He then drew out a pistol and opened fire, the reports said citing the police. Three residents were killed by the gunman, who was later shot dead by the police, authorities said. Mexican President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador was not in his residence when the shooting took place.
- Top Mexican drugs lord killed in fierce gunbattle with military
- El Paso suspect told police he was targeting 'Mexicans,' confessed to attack: report
- Mumbai: Fire breaks out in old building near Taj hotel, one killed
- Armed Schoolboy Goes on Shooting Spree in Torreon, Mexico, Killing at Least Two
- Overnight shooting near Superdome, no injuries reported
- Second victim dies, suspect arrested in recent shooting near the LSU AG Center in St. Gabriel
- Ukraine Air Boeing 737 crashes near Tehran, all 170 on board killed: Report
- US Tried, Failed to Kill Iranian Officer in Yemen on Day of Soleimani Killing - Reports
- UK Nuclear Sub ‘in Position to Strike Iran Amid Tensions Over Soleimani’s Killing – Report
- UK Evacuation Team Sent to Iraq Amid Concerns Over Iranian Revenge for Soleimani's Killing – Report
Shooting near Mexican presidential residence kills 4: reports have 235 words, post on www.xinhuanet.com at December 8, 2019. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.