MEXICO CITY, Dec. 7 (Xinhua) — Four people were killed and several others injured in a shooting here Saturday near Mexico’s presidential residence, according to local media reports.
The incident happened as an armed man entered an apartment building near the National Palace looking to urinate and was confronted by residents of the building. He then drew out a pistol and opened fire, the reports said citing the police.
Three residents were killed by the gunman, who was later shot dead by the police, authorities said.
Mexican President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador was not in his residence when the shooting took place.
- Halle shooting: 'Gunman' arrested after livestreaming killings near German synagogue
- Dayton, Ohio, shooting: Man who police say killed 9 is identified
- Shooting Outside High School In Baltimore Reported
- Former NYC Mayor Michael Bloomberg preparing to enter Democratic presidential race: media reports
- Two dead in France supermarket shooting, attacker claimed allegiance to IS: Report
- 58 Bodies Found in Cartel Mass Graves near Mexican Tourist Town — 60 Miles from Arizona
- Park Geun-hye Accused of 'Illegal Occupation' of S Korean Presidential Residence
- Gilroy garlic festival shooting: Gunman shot dead after killing at least three at California event
- Dad of Atatiana Jefferson, Texas police shooting victim, dies after heart attack: reports
- US-led Coalition Hit Susa Village in Deir ez-Zor, People Killed - Reports