Girl group Twice will be wrapping up its yearlong world tour with two concerts in Seoul, JYP Entertainment said on Monday.
“Twice will be holding concerts on March 7 and 8 at the KSPO Dome in eastern Seoul, for its tour finale,” the agency said.
Twice began its “Twicelights” world tour in May with concerts at the KSPO Dome. The group has since traveled to four cities in the United States, Bangkok, Manila, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia and Hokkaido and Fukuoka in Japan to perform its hits for fans.
With two additional concerts to be held at the Tokyo Dome on March 3 and 4, Twice will have held 29 concerts in 17 cities by the end of its world tour.
Twice recently sat atop Japanese music charts with their album “&Twice” released on Nov. 20. It is set to take part in “Kohaku Uta Gassen,” NHK’s annual New Year’s Eve special, for the third time, a first for any K-pop act.
By Yoon So-yeon
- Seoul Issues Japanese War Crime Ruling, Sparks Diplomatic Row With Tokyo
- 'Jameela Jamil was hit by the first brick thrown at Stonewall... twice': The Good Place actress is mercilessly mocked on Twitter for having 'Munchausen syndrome' after defending her many health problems
- Vietnamese women prepare for match against Australians
- No. 29 causes concerns of untraceable infection
- Three men stole 600 toilet paper rolls in Hong Kong amid fears of coronavirus shortages
- China is disinfecting and destroying cash to contain the coronavirus
- Xinhua Headlines: "You are not alone" -- countries worldwide offer support, aid to China's fight against coronavirus
- The Best and Worst Cities to Be a Dog
- France announces 1st death of virus patient outside Asia
- Breakingviews - Japan’s frail economy will struggle to fight virus