Girl group Twice will be wrapping up its yearlong world tour with two concerts in Seoul, JYP Entertainment said on Monday.
“Twice will be holding concerts on March 7 and 8 at the KSPO Dome in eastern Seoul, for its tour finale,” the agency said.
Twice began its “Twicelights” world tour in May with concerts at the KSPO Dome. The group has since traveled to four cities in the United States, Bangkok, Manila, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia and Hokkaido and Fukuoka in Japan to perform its hits for fans.
With two additional concerts to be held at the Tokyo Dome on March 3 and 4, Twice will have held 29 concerts in 17 cities by the end of its world tour.
Twice recently sat atop Japanese music charts with their album “&Twice” released on Nov. 20. It is set to take part in “Kohaku Uta Gassen,” NHK’s annual New Year’s Eve special, for the third time, a first for any K-pop act.
By Yoon So-yeon
- Germany's 'Little Tokyo' celebrates Japan Day
- Moon Meets Super Band U2 After 1st Concert in Korea
- Watch U2 Dedicate ‘Pride’ to John Lennon at First-Ever South Korea Concert
- Tae-yeon of Girls' Generation Plans 1st Solo Concert
- Guitar Concert planned in Đà Nẵng
- Personalized sound for every concert goer: Today Aerosmith, tomorrow at a venue near you
- 7 Ways to Add Sanity in Gift-giving to Children
- Oritse Williams 'forced sex on zombified fan after his concert', court hears
- Rainy November adds to high street gloom as shopper numbers fall
- Stephen King's Lisey's Story Adaptation Adds Fast & Furious Star