LONDON (Reuters) – Prime Minister Boris Johnson’s Conservative party needs to win 326 seats for an outright majority.
An exit poll released when voting ended at 2200 GMT on Thursday suggested the Conservatives would win a majority of 86 seats.
The Conservatives have made a net gain of 5 seats so far. Most results are expected between 0200 and 0500. Here is a list of the Conservative party’s gains and losses.
CONSERVATIVE GAINS – 7
Blyth Valley, Darlington, Peterborough, Wrexham, Vale of Clwyd, Workington, Leigh
CONSERVATIVE LOSSES – 2
Other seats changing hands:
SNP gain from Labour
Rutherglen & Hamilton West
Reporting by Alistair Smout; editing by Guy Faulconbridge
- Did Benny Snell play his final home game for UK? It sure sounds like it.
- Why Marcus Garrett’s off game was a big deal in loss to Kentucky
- ‘We made strides.’ Calipari finds benefit in UK’s heroic, if losing, effort.
- Calipari’s ‘worst 3-point defensive team’? UK doesn’t look the part against Bulldogs
- ‘WE ARE UK!’ You’ve heard his voice, but who is Kentucky’s ‘hype man’?
- After VMI’s 19 threes, is this Cal’s worst UK team in defending perimeter?
- Former UK players salute Pitino at reunion of 1993 Final Four team
- UK women head into break on high note. See how the Cats roughed up the Racers.
- ‘Hit first before they hit us.’ UK’s Montgomery stands up to physical challenge.
- Belfast Giants fall further behind in title race with second loss in Cardiff
- McAleenan big loss as Down aim to step up promotion drive
- Farage claims pro-Brexit momentum after divisive UK vote
- Miami athletic director sounds off after embarrassing bowl loss. Could changes follow?
- Jim Harbaugh says right things after Michigan loss to OSU, but when will lesson stick?
- UK speaker stymies PM May's bid for 3rd vote on Brexit deal
- Brexit claims another political victim in UK’s Theresa May
- Battered and bruised and loving it: That’s UK strongman Reid Travis
- Is Nissan's Carlos Ghosn threatening the UK?
- Playing against UK ‘brought the hype.’ Cats used to bringing out the best in their foes.
- KU challenging UK as winningest team
UK election: Conservative gains and losses have 375 words, post on www.reuters.com at December 13, 2019. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.