“I have completed the shoot of two films — C/O Kaadhal and Manam. Both these films are in their post-production stage now. This will be my fifth film,” begins Vetri, who gives details on the film’s plot.
“The hero is a north Madras paiyyan who goes to a forest in Andhra where he gets into a problem. The story takes place on a single day though there will be back stories for the main characters. It will be filled with action sequences, especially chase scenes,” reveals Vetri.
The film will be directed by Guru, who has assisted Sathyasiva in Kazhugu 2 and 1947. Newbie Diya will be playing the female lead while Ramachandra Raju, who played one of the villains in KGF: Chapter One, will be seen as the antagonist. Marimuthu and Kabali Vishvanth will also be part of the supporting cast.
The screenplay and dialogues have been written by C Murugesh Babu, who co-wrote Joker. The film will be shot by Ramalingam of Visaaranai fame while the editing will be by Raja Mohammad, who has worked on films like Paruthiveeran and Subramaniapuram. “We are in talks with a top composer for the music director,” adds Vetri.
- North Carolina runs into tougher team as Virginia bounces back
- St. Charles North seeks 1st state trophy
- St. Charles North claims 1st DuKane title
- Strong sectional gives St. Charles North high hopes for state
- Careful what you might wish for: Auburn swamps North Carolina 97-80
- Boys lacrosse: Ancona, Naperville North settle in against Naperville Central
- Boys lacrosse: York gets everyone into the act against Wheaton North
- After reclaiming tournament crown, Williamsville North eyes a title further down the road
- Buffalo Grove nips Glenbrook North
- St. Charles East, Glenbard North headline 1st DKC tournament