Actor Vetri, who played the lead in 8 Thottakal and Jiivi, has now started shooting for a new film, which will be an action thriller based on real incidents that took place along the Tamil Nadu-Andhra Pradesh border. “I have completed the shoot of two films — C/O Kaadhal and Manam. Both these films are in their post-production stage now. This will be my fifth film,” begins Vetri, who gives details on the film’s plot. “The hero is a north Madras paiyyan who goes to a forest in Andhra where he gets into a problem. The story takes place on a single day though there will be back stories for the main characters. It will be filled with action sequences, especially chase scenes,” reveals Vetri. The film will be directed by Guru, who has assisted Sathyasiva in Kazhugu 2 and 1947. Newbie Diya will be playing the female lead while Ramachandra Raju, who played one of the villains in KGF: Chapter One, will be seen as the antagonist. Marimuthu and Kabali Vishvanth will also be part of the supporting cast. The screenplay and dialogues have been written by C Murugesh Babu, who co-wrote Joker. The film will be shot by… Read full this story
- The Lost Voice Guy on Britain's Got Talent and meeting Alan Shearer
- You can’t keep a good culture warrior down: The return of Oliver North
- ‘One of life’s good guys’ – tributes pour in for Dundee dad killed in road collision
- North West 200: Legend Seeley wants more wins despite pack chasing his heels
- Inside North Korea's nuclear test site demolition show
- Oliver North blames school shootings on 'culture of violence.' He was a pitchman for a violent video game.
- Oliver North — who endorsed violent video game — blames school shootings on ‘culture of violence’
- NRA head Oliver North blames school shootings on 'culture of violence'
- James Clapper on North Korea, Trump, and Russia's attack on U.S. elections
- "Menards guy" pitchman Ray Szmanda dead at 91
Vetri is a north Madras guy in his next have 335 words, post on timesofindia.indiatimes.com at December 7, 2019. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.