Video PlayerClose XINING, Jan. 14 (Xinhua) — Bodies of six victims have been found and retrieved while searing for the other four missing is underway after a road collapse that occured Monday in northwest China’s Qinghai Province, local authorities said Tuesday. Another 16 people have been hospitalized, said Zuo Xisheng with the emergency management bureau of Xining, the provincial capital. All the injured are in stable conditions. The accident happened at around 5:30 p.m., when a road section collapsed on Nandajie Street in Xining and a public bus fell into the hole. The collapsing area is around 80 square meters. The bus has been lifted out of the hole by Tuesday morning. Over 1,000 rescuers and 30 vehicles were sent to the site. Identification of the victims is underway while the cause of the accident is being investigated.
- First coronavirus case in GERMANY confirmed as death toll in China rises above 100 and Beijing records its first fatality
- Louisiana doctors on lookout for symptoms amid deadly coronavirus outbreak in China
- 2 patients in Southern California confirmed to have virus from China
- New Zealand's White Island volcano disaster death toll rises to 20 as two missing people confirmed dead
- A third case of coronavirus is confirmed in the US as China struggles to contain outbreak
- Grenfell Tower fire: 17 people confirmed dead as dogs search for bodies
- French national hit by avalanche in Japan confirmed dead: Kyodo
- 2 confirmed dead in Houston explosion
- NBA Great Kobe Bryant Dies In Calabasas Helicopter Crash, 5 Confirmed Dead
- Dublin murders: Three children found dead, mother collapsed
6 confirmed dead after road collapse in NW China have 256 words, post on www.xinhuanet.com at January 14, 2020. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.