RIDGEFIELD, Wash. (AP) — Washington state authorities have arrested a man suspected of crashing a stolen boat along the Columbia River and ran from law enforcement. KOMO-TV reported Washougal Police Department officials told The Columbian they found the luxury yacht downriver near Vancouver before the person at the helm ran the craft aground near the Ridgefield National Wildlife Refuge. Clark County sheriff’s office officials say a 20-year-old man was taken into custody as a suspect. An arraignment hearing is scheduled Wednesday on charges of burglary, malicious mischief and theft of a motor vehicle. The amount of damage to the boat was unknown.
- Police Arrest Suspect In Hit-And-Run That Injured Bicyclist In SF’s SOMA District
- Police arrest suspect for allegedly poisoning 143 bags of garden eggs in Enugu market
- Police arrest suspected armed robber who operate in military uniform
- San Bernardino Police Arrest Man Accused Of Rape, Detectives Say There Might Be Additional Victims
- Quetta police arrest, baton-charge protesting doctors and paramedics
- Police arrest car-borne dog thieves using electric guns
- JUST IN: Police arrest 19 suspects terrorising Sango-Ifo in Ogun [Photos]
- Belgium police arrest 21, Paris fugitive still at large
- Police arrest four for not providing funds to needy under Ehsaas Kifalat Programme
- COVID-19 restriction: Police arrest 28 violators, 12 vehicles in Sokoto
Police arrest suspect in stolen boat crash on Columbia River have 212 words, post on apnews.com at January 8, 2020. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.