If you’re looking to snag a deal on the best-selling Apple smartwatch, then you’re in luck. For a limited time, Amazon has the Apple Watch 3 on sale and back down to $189. That’s a $90 discount and the lowest price we’ve found for the Series 3 smartwatch.
The Apple Watch 3 is a health-focused smartwatch that also keeps you connected with the ability to make calls, send messages, and receive notifications. The Series 3 watch helps you achieve your fitness goals by tracking popular workouts like running, yoga and cycling, and calories burned. The smartwatch also offers heart rate monitoring and will notify you when an unusually high or low heart rate is detected. The waterproof watch includes GPS technology and offers up to 18 hours of battery life. on sale for $199, and if you’d like LTE connectivity with your smartwatch, Walmart has the Series 3 with cellular on sale for $299.
Apple Watch deals:
Apple Watch Series 3 GPS 38mm: $279 $199 at WalmartWalmart has the Apple Watch Series 3 in a black sport band on sale for $199. The 38mm smartwatch features heart rate monitoring and GPS technology and is available in a black and white sport band.View Deal
Apple Watch Series 3 GPS + Cellular 38mm: $379 $299 at WalmartIf you’re interested in a cellular plan, Walmart has the Apple Watch Series 3 with cellular on sale for $299. The Series 3 smartwatch includes LTE connectivity, which allows you to get internet and phone connectivity on your watch even when your iPhone is far away.View Deal
- Apple AirPods are the cheapest we've seen them since Black Friday
- Best Amazon Cyber Monday Deals of 2019
- Coronavirus: How does the global market chaos compare with the 2008 crash?
- Dashboard of a downturn: coronavirus starts to set off some recession alarm bells
- The 2020 4K TV buying guide: Everything you need to know before you go shopping
- RPT-ANALYSIS-Dashboard of a downturn: coronavirus starts to set off some recession alarm bells
The Apple Watch 3 hits lowest price ever at Amazon have 359 words, post on www.techradar.com at January 28, 2020. This is cached page on Asean News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.