The final slate of performers for The 62nd Annual GRAMMY Awards were announced earlier today by CBS and the Recording Academy ahead of this Sunday’s live show. Previously announced Gary Clark Jr. will be joined by The Roots to perform Clark’s GRAMMY-nominated song “This Land”; Preservation Hall Jazz Band and Trombone Shorty will unite to honor those we have lost this year in a touching “In Memoriam” tribute; and Sheila E. will take the stage with Usher for an exciting GRAMMY Salute to Prince.
The artists announced today join previously announced performers including Aerosmith; BTS; Joshua Bell; Camila Cabello; Brandi Carlile; Common; Misty Copeland; Billy Ray Cyrus; Diplo; Billie Eilish; Kirk Franklin; Ariana Grande; H.E.R.; Jonas Brothers; DJ Khaled; Lang Lang; Cyndi Lauper; John Legend; Lil Nas X; Lizzo; Demi Lovato; Meek Mill; Ben Platt; Mason Ramsey; Roddy Ricch; Rosalía; Run-D.M.C.; Blake Shelton; Gwen Stefani; the War and Treaty; Tanya Tucker; Tyler, The Creator; Charlie Wilson; and YG.
This year’s presenters were also announced earlier this week and include Common, Ava DuVernay, Cynthia Erivo, Jim Gaffigan, Dua Lipa, Trevor Noah, Sharon and Ozzy Osbourne, Billy Porter, Bebe Rexha, Smokey Robinson, Shania Twain, Keith Urban and Stevie Wonder.
Hosted by Alicia Keys, The 62nd Annual GRAMMY Awards broadcast live from the Staples Center this Sunday, January 26th at 8:00PM ET/5:00PM PT, only on CBS and streaming on CBS All Access. Check your local listings for more information.
- Family Night! Beyonce and Daughter Blue Support 8-Time Nominee JAY-Z at Grammy Awards
- Beyonce and JAY-Z's Daughter Blue Ivy Adorably Tells Them to Quiet Down at Grammy Awards
- Here are the winners from the 2021 Grammy Awards
- Beyonce Had Plenty of Snacks & Even a Juice Box on Hand to Help Blue Make It Through the Grammys
- 2021 Grammys Winners: The Full List
- Grammys 2020: Priyanka Chopra spills out of dress with dangerously low neckline
- Lady Gaga and Metallica to Duet at Grammys: Report
- Maren Morris: From Songwriter to Grammy-Nominated Star
- Alabama Shakes Brittany Howard 'Surreal' Journey: High School Band to Grammys
- BTS’s V was ‘frozen’ when they heard their Grammy nomination – and J-Hope was asleep
- Chris Stapleton to Perform at 2020 CMA Awards as Presenters Added
- Beyoncé Recognized for Humanitarian Work at BET Awards: 'Please Continue to Be the Change'
- Just announced: George Strait to perform at Houston Rodeo
- A 'Black Parade' Grammys: Beyonce leads with 9 nominations; Taylor Swift, Dua Lipa get 6 nods
- And the Skippy Goes To!: The Root's Inaugural The Blackest Awards Winners
- MAMA 2019 Winners: BTS dominates this year's Mnet Asian Music Awards, bagging all 4 top awards
- Here are the best and funniest moments from Sunday's Emmy Awards
- Black Pumas, Machine Gun Kelly to perform at NFL draft
- Peabody Awards Winners: ‘Small Axe’, ‘The Cave’, ’20/20′ Among Final Honorees As Full List Revealed
- SAG Awards Snub Little Women, Reese Witherspoon and Eddie Murphy in 2020 Nominations
The Roots Among Final Round Of Performers Announced For The 62nd Annual GRAMMY Awards have 461 words, post on pittsburgh.cbslocal.com at January 24, 2020. This is cached page on Asean News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.