Video PlayerClose KABUL, Feb. 16 (Xinhua) — Nine drug addicts were shot to death in an overnight shooting in a non-residential area in western side of Kabul, Afghanistan, the capital police said Sunday. “The shooting occurred at side of Qurugh Mountain in Police District 6 roughly at 8:00 p.m. Saturday. Personnel of Kabul Criminal Investigation Police Department shifted the bodies to Forensic Science Service Department near Kabul University shortly after the shooting was reported,” Ferdaus Faramarz from Kabul police told Xinhua. One arrest was made after the shooting and the motive behind the incident remained unclear. The police official noted that “police are investigating the case,” and details will be released as appropriate.
- EXCLUSIVE: Hauntingly beautiful pictures show how far troubled Courtney Herron had fallen - from a private school girl with a loving family to a drug addict 'killed late at night after a party'
- Traffic issues to drug addiction, students quiz government officials
- Concern that children are being pacified with methadone by drug addict parents
- Former drug addict finds help and support with country church's love-and-listen approach
- 2 Men Found Guilty In Armstrong Co. Drug-Related Apartment Shooting
- Dramatic moment handcuffed American man facing drug charge boldly escapes dozy Thai police by sprinting away when they opened car door
- Insider attack kills 9 Afghan militia, officials say
- EXCLUSIVE: Son of drug-addict driver who killing Home and Away actress Jessica Falkholt and her family is jailed - after being caught driving dangerously on his L-plates
- Insider Attack Kills 25 Afghan Security Forces
- Lil Pump Drops 'Drug Addicts' from Set Out of Respect for Juice WRLD
9 drug addicts killed in shooting in Afghan capital: police have 263 words, post on www.xinhuanet.com at February 16, 2020. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.