February 12, 2020 11:09 Hyundai has formed a partnership with the U.S. government to develop hydrogen and fuel cell technologies.Hyundai said on Tuesday it signed a memorandum of understanding to work with the U.S. Department of Energy.It is widely seen as a move to lay the groundwork to further expand the carmaker’s business there, as the auto market is rapidly changing due to the rise of autonomous vehicles and self-driving cars. Under the partnership, Hyundai will provide its hydrogen-powered Nexo SUVs and help set up charging stations in Washington D.C.The two sides will also increase cooperation in many fields such as gathering transportation and research data, conducting relevant training and running other programs to improve hydrogen and fuel cell technologies. Hyundai, LG to Team up to Produce Batteries for Electric Vehicles Hyundai to Invest over W60 Trillion by 2025 Hyundai Presents Future Vision at Las Vegas Expo Hyundai to Start Self-Driving Ride Service in California Hyundai Mobis Joins Hands with U.S. Company on Self-Driving Sensor 3 Korean Companies in Global Top 10 for Self-Driving Tech Patents Hyundai Pins Hopes on Robotics and Future Vehicles Hyundai to Roll out Self-Driving Cars by 2024 Copyright © Chosunilbo & Chosun.com
- Ford CEO touts in-car technology at CES
- Ford improves its SYNC in-car technology
- New Car Technology Can Sense When You're Going to Crash and Avoid It
- BACK TO THE JUNKYARD: DeLorean enthusiast turns the ‘Back to the Future’ car into limousine, monster truck
- A peek into the future: Cars that avoid crashes by talking to each other
- Traffic tech: New car technology could slash your commute time!
- See the possible future as technology, inventions debut at Engadget Expand NY
- Hyundai to recall 305,000 cars for faulty brake lights
- 2014 Kia Cadenza is a sportier, more stable version of the Hyundai Azera
- Self-parking, fuel-efficient, and Wi-Fi on board: 2015 cars to sport the latest tech
Hyundai Forms Partnership with U.S. Gov't for Future Car Technologies have 314 words, post on english.chosun.com at February 12, 2020. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.