Workers at Pohang Semyong Gidok Hospital in Pohang, North Gyeongsang, erect a sign Thursday that reads the hospital’s so-called selective care center for diagnosing patients of the new coronavirus will close following a patient’s positive test result. [YONHAP]Health officials Thursday announced 31 fresh cases of infection by the coronavirus, 30 from Daegu and North Gyeongsang and one from Jongno District, central Seoul.Most were linked to a church in Daegu visited twice by Patient No. 31 this month.Korea’s total infections stood at 82 Thursday morning, with 16 patients discharged from hospitals after full recoveries. Thursday’s was the largest increase in the number of infections in a single day and the second time that a double-digit increase was reported after 20 cases were counted the day before, mostly from the same Daegu church.Out of Thursday’s 30 new patients in Daegu and North Gyeongsang, officials from the Korea Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (KCDC) said 23 either went to the church or were in contact with churchgoers. Two not connected with the church were patients at a psychiatric hospital in Cheongdo County, North Gyeongsang. KCDC officials said they don’t know how they contracted the disease because hospital records show neither left the… Read full this story
- How to Make Sure That Your New Era Cap is Totally Legit
- Passive Income - New Methods to Bring in Cash
- Broadway Shows - A Must See in New York!
- Brain Behind Wealth Tax Makes New Case for Soaking Billionaires
- Risque Footwear Fashions - New Bordello Shoes Bring Classy Back to Trashy
- How to Promote a New Blog to Bring Big Profits
- Daydream: Google’s Ambitious New Bid To Bring VR To The Masses
- Baby Boomers in Midlife Transition - See Through New Eyes
- Factbox: U.S. vaping-related deaths rise to 31, Minnesota confirms two more deaths
- Lotte Group chairman stays out of jail as South Korea court ruling upheld
Korea sees 31 new cases of coronavirus, bringing total to 82 have 319 words, post on koreajoongangdaily.joins.com at February 21, 2020. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.