The film industry is struggling due to the ongoing spread of the coronavirus. Many people are avoiding theaters and production teams have faced troubles while shooting movies as some countries ban travelers from Korea. [NEWS1]With more countries blocking the entry of visitors coming from Korea, some movie production companies can’t go overseas to film scenes needed for upcoming movies. Blocked entry to Jordan has been the greatest hurdle for the team that’s making the movie tentatively called “Negotiation,” starring actor Hyun Bin and Hwang Jung-min. The movie is being directed by Yim Soon-rye and has 10 billion won ($8.2 million) worth of investment.The day after the Jordan government announced its decision to block entries from Korea to prevent the spread of coronavirus earlier this week, the production team started discussions on what to do next. The movie is about rescuing a Korean who’s kidnapped in the Middle East. Hwang plays a diplomat while Hyun Bin plays a national security agent, and filming was supposed to start in Jordan in March. An official with the film’s distribution company Megabox Plus M said the announcement came while some members of the production team were checking out locations for filming the movie. The… Read full this story
- Pres. Trump to say when, where he'll hold 2nd North Korean summit
- Court affirms NH Motor Speedway can hold country music festival
- Federal judge shoots down NY's ban on stun guns
- New Zealand mosque shootings: How 12 countries compare to weapons ban
- New Zealand mosque shooting: Country bans terror suspect's manifesto
- Trump's FAA increasingly isolated as other countries ban Boeing jet
- Trump to say when, where he’ll hold 2nd North Korean summit
- Waffle House shooting suspect Travis Reinking expected to enter a plea
- Man charged in Torrance bowling alley shooting appears in court, doesn’t enter plea
- GOP State Representative Votes Against Ensuring Free Menstrual Products in Prison: It's Not 'A Country Club'
Productions stalled, theaters empty due to viru: Shoots abroad have been put on hold as countries ban Koreans from entering have 324 words, post on koreajoongangdaily.joins.com at February 27, 2020. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.