Washington (CNN)Republican Sen. Mitt Romney harshly criticized President Donald Trump on Wednesday over his actions toward Ukraine, saying the President is “guilty of an appalling abuse of public trust” in an emotional speech on the Senate floor.
- Impeachment vote: Sharply divided Senate acquits Trump on both articles
- Mitt Romney Is Booed by Members of His Own Party
- Trump attacks "wayward Republicans," praises Democrats for sticking together
- McConnell Pushes to Speed Impeachment Trial as Trump Requests Swift Acquittal
- 'No Blame?' ABC News finds 54 cases invoking 'Trump' in connection with violence, threats, alleged assaults.
- Melania Trump Rolls Out ‘Be Best,’ a Children’s Agenda With a Focus on Social Media
- Russian Dissident Alexei Navalny: Trump Twitter Ban 'Unacceptable'
- January 6 rioters followed Trump's blueprint
- New book argues Donald Trump should be impeached now without waiting for Mueller probe
- Will Donald Trump Destroy the Presidency?
Romney says Trump is 'guilty of an appalling abuse of public trust' in emotional floor speech have 595 words, post on edition.cnn.com at February 5, 2020. This is cached page on Asean News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.