Ajay Devgn’s ‘Tanhaji: The Unsung Warrior’ is a special film for the actor as it marked its 100th film in Bollywood which has turned out to be his highest-grossing film of all time. According to the recent report on Boxofficeindia.com, the film saw the first major dip in the business of the weekdays of the seventh week. Read Also:’Tanhaji: The Unsung Warrior’ box office update: Ajay Devgn’s period drama witnesses an extraordinary sixth week According to boxofficeindia.com, the film collected 15 lakhs nett on Monday which was 70% down from Friday when it was Mahashivratri. The overall seventh week business of the film is heading for 2.50 crore nett plus which will give it a total of 267.50 crore nett after seven weeks. The report also suggested that around 75-80% of its collections in week eight may come from Maharashtra. The collections of Tanhaji – The Unsung Warrior till date are as follows. Week One – 1,15,28,00,000 Week Two – 77,87,00,000 Week Three- 38,48,00,000 Week Four – 19,31,00,000 Fifth Week – 8,90,00,000 Sixth Week – 5,07,00,000 Friday – 50,00,000 approx Saturday – 65,00,000 approx Sunday – 85,00,000 approx Monday – 15,00,000 approx Tursday – 15,00,000 approx Sixth Week – 2,030,00,000… Read full this story
- Paul Whitington: When good period dramas do not let historical accuracy get in the way of a good story
- Hollywood sees off Netflix threat in record year at global box office
- James DeGale to fight Chris Eubank Jr live on ITV Box Office this February
- It's a Wonderful Life: From box office dud to Christmas tradition
- Paul Hayward: 'Masterclass in intensity ensures showtime finale to title race will be box-office'
- ITV commissions new period drama by Downton Abbey creator Julian Fellowes
- Irish music fans pay €60m at box office
- U2 sell-outs help 3Arena to €53m box office sales
- Mortal Engines has become one of the biggest box-office bombs of 2018
- Letitia Wright named the highest-earning box office actor of 2018
'Tanhaji: The Unsung Warrior' box office update: Ajay Devgn's period drama witnesses the first major dip in business have 303 words, post on timesofindia.indiatimes.com at February 26, 2020. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.