Sally Hawach had flown in from America to attend the wedding of friends Scott Maggs and Emma Metcalf. But the celebration unknowingly became a coronavirus hotspot with 39 people walking away with the potentially deadly disease. Sally has now opened up about discovering she was the person who had inadvertently infected everyone, warning others to listen to advice about staying in to stop the virus’ spread. RELATED: Follow the latest on coronavirus here Scott Maggs and Emma Metcalf’s luxury NSW wedding had 39 confirmed cases of coronavirus. Picture: InstagramSource:Instagram “It was really only a small group of people at the wedding. So again, that just shows how powerful and infectious this virus is and how seriously we all need to take it,” she told 60 Minutes. Sally has spent the last two weeks in quarantine with her husband and young daughter who all became infected while her son didn’t contract it and is staying elsewhere for his safety. “The hardest part that I’m struggling with right now is being away from my son, I’m missing him terribly,” she said. “I can’t speak with him because he just cries and he doesn’t understand why he can’t see me.” RELATED: Do I… Read full this story
- Baldwin tells “60 Minutes Sports” he's gotten death threats
- FIFA panel invites debate on ‘radical’ 60-minute game clock
- Dribbling on free kicks? 60-minute games? FIFA’s lawmakers consider huge changes to soccer
- Marshawn Lynch tells 60 Minutes Sports 'I'm retired'
- Colorado Avalanche Must Play Full 60 Minutes
- Live coverage: 60 Minutes’ report on Allegiant Air
- Dear White People: If a Memorial Dedicated to Lynchings of Black People Makes You Uncomfortable, Good
- The nightmare of the royal wedding
- Dario Saric has elbow infection
- Decoy: Police Woman
60 Minutes: Woman infects 39 people with coronavirus at wedding have 293 words, post on www.news.com.au at March 30, 2020. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.