Elon Musks says he’s prepared to provide ventilators to hospitals struggling to treat people infected with novel coronavirus. In a tweet, the billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla said that he would provide the ‘FDA approve’ ventilators to hospitals for free, following up on a promise made earlier this month. ‘We have extra FDA-approved ventilators. Will ship to hospitals worldwide within Tesla delivery regions. Device & shipping cost are free. Only requirement is that the vents are needed immediately for patients, not stored in a warehouse. Please [let] me or @Tesla know,’ wrote Musk in a tweet. As of Tuesday afternoon, confirmed cases of coronavirus in the US approached nearly 182,000 while deaths climbed to 3,699. We have extra FDA-approved ventilators. Will ship to hospitals worldwide within Tesla delivery regions. Device & shipping cost are free. Only requirement is that the vents are needed immediately for patients, not stored in a warehouse. Please me or @Tesla know.— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) March 31, 2020 The move comes a little more than two weeks after Musk offered to help produce more ventilators if the US runs out. The CEO of SpaceX previously told his Twitter followers that ‘if there is a shortage’… Read full this story
- Billionaire Elon Musk says he’s strapped for cash after being sued for defamation over ‘pedo guy’ comments
- EXCLUSIVE: The gloves are off! Elon Musk hits back at diver he called a 'pedo' in new court documents which contain texts showing how the British native tried to make money out of Thai boys cave rescue with books and movie deals
- Elon Musk to Resign as Tesla Chairman, Pay $20 Million Fine in SEC Settlement Over Catastrophic '420' Tweet
- Elon Musk: ‘I’m a Fucking Idiot’
- Elon Musk's SpaceX wants to send an extra 30 THOUSAND internet satellites into orbit for its Starlink superfast broadband amid fears they 'will surround Earth with space junk'
- Porsche On Tesla Nürburgring Rivalry And Elon Musk: Thanks For The P.R. But Bring It On
- Elon Musk Unveils His Gigantic Starship Prototype, Says It'll Be Flying Within Months
- Report: NASA Paid Elon Musk Millions to Prevent SpaceX Employee Drug Abuse
- Brain Genius Elon Musk Got Rolled By World's Most Obvious Grifter After 'Pedo Guy' Tweets: Report
- Elon Musk Smoking Joe Rogan's Weed Somehow Ended Up Costing Taxpayers $5 Million
Elon Musks says he's ready to provide 'FDA approved' ventilators for free to hospitals within Tesla's delivery range if they're put to use immediately have 388 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at March 31, 2020. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.