Ju Ji-hoon [NETFLIX]It’s an axiom among movie fans that dramas with actor Ju Ji-hoon never disappoint. No one can pinpoint exactly when that trust was built among Ju’s fans. Maybe it was the 2017 and 2018 movie series “Along with the Gods” or maybe it goes all the way back to the drama “Princess Hours,” also known as “Goong,” in 2006. That was his first lead role after his debut as a model in 2002. The 38-year-old actor is in the just-released Netflix series “Kingdom,” as well as the ongoing SBS drama “Hyena.” In the former, he is a crowned prince leading the Joseon Dynasty in the 15 to 16th centuries. In the latter, he plays an elite lawyer at a large firm. “My curiosity is stronger than the dread one feels for something new,” said Ju in a video interview, the safest kind during the coronavirus. He told the JoongAng Ilbo what his days have been like at a time of great productivity. Actor Ju Ji-hoon. left, in the Netflix series “Kingdom,” as a crown prince, and in the SBS drama “Hyena” as a lawyer, right. [NETFLIX, SBS]Q. Tell us about season two of the Kingdom series?A. It is… Read full this story
- Kelly Ripa obsesses about gray hair roots but it turns out husband Mark Consuelos loves the natural look: 'I look forward to when it's just completely gray'
- 5 Outdoor Looks From Instagram to Make Summer Days at Home Feel Like a Vacation
- How Extraction Pulled Off That Insane 12-Minute Action Scene in One Shot
- 'We were limping home most days': Chris Hemsworth says action scenes in Netflix film Extraction were the most intense of his career... as he shares behind-the-scenes footage from set
- Industries look forward to restarting operations
- Looking for Alibrandi: Pia Miranda opens up about ‘embarrassing’ scene
- I am looking forward to catch up with my friends after the lockdown and have a birthday party: Sayantani Sengupta
- War college’s 1st female president looks forward to serving
- Having sex and dinner out are what Brits 'looking forward to most' after lockdown
- April 2020 a month to forget, looking forward to resuming business: FADA
Ju Ji-hoon is looking forward to his 40s: He’s glad hormonal days are over, yet still enjoys action scenes have 361 words, post on koreajoongangdaily.joins.com at March 30, 2020. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.