Jung Zi-so [IOK COMPANY]Those familiar with actor Jung Zi-so from her role in Bong Joon-ho’s film “Parasite” were surprised to see her recently as a completely different character in the tvN drama series “The Cursed,” which concluded last week. “If I want something, I don’t stop until I get it – this role was one of those things,” she told the JoongAng Ilbo, an affiliate of the Korea JoongAng Daily, on March 17, the day the drama series concluded. “I took one look at the description of the protagonist, and I wanted in. I’ve always wanted to star in an occult-themed or sci-fi story, so I was so excited when I got cast.”The protagonist in “The Cursed,” a girl with an eerie superpower that allows her to place curses on people, was a departure from the fickle and shy daughter of an affluent family that she played in “Parasite,” starting from the way she looked.“I like my short haircut,” Jung said. “When the director asked me at the audition whether I’d be willing to even shave my hair off if it had to come to that, I told him of course. What else was I going to say? I was… Read full this story
- Netflix Lands ‘The Wandering Earth’; Sci-Fi Smash Is #2 Movie Ever In China At $600M+
- Tales from the Loop turns small-town America into a sci-fi feelings machine
- When sports stars retire: Those who hung around for too long
- Meet the sci-fi startup building computer chips with real biological neurons
- Jeff Loveness Tells A Cosmic Ghost Story In World Reader
- David Dastmalchian on Creating His First Comic, Living a "Nerd's Dream," and More
- The curse of Frankenheimer
- Star of New Dune Adaptation Hints How Faithful It Will Be to Original Novel
- Hanuman Jayanti 2020: Story Behind The Birth Of Ramayana’s Hero
- Can Star Trek Beyond Beat Ice Age 5 at the Box Office?
‘Parasite’ star proves that she has range in ‘The Cursed’: Appearing in a sci-fi story had long been a dream for Jung Zi-so have 323 words, post on koreajoongangdaily.joins.com at March 26, 2020. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.