Tesla CEO Elon MuskElon Reeve MuskDyson designs new ventilator, will produce 15,000 to fight coronavirus Hillicon Valley: Coronavirus deal includes funds for mail-in voting | Twitter pulled into fight over virus disinformation | State AGs target price gouging | Apple to donate 10M masks Apple will donate 10 million masks to health care workers in US MORE said Tuesday the company would deliver FDA-approved ventilators to hospitals within the company’s delivery area.“We have extra FDA-approved ventilators. Will ship to hospitals worldwide within Tesla delivery regions. Device & shipping cost are free. Only requirement is that the vents are needed immediately for patients, not stored in a warehouse,” Musk tweeted, requesting that inquiries be directed to himself and Tesla.We have extra FDA-approved ventilators. Will ship to hospitals worldwide within Tesla delivery regions. Device & shipping cost are free. Only requirement is that the vents are needed immediately for patients, not stored in a warehouse. Please me or @Tesla know.— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) March 31, 2020ADVERTISEMENTThe Tesla chief executive said last week that the electric car manufacturer had bought more than 1,200 surplus ventilators from China and shipped them to the U.S. by air.Numerous U.S. companies have volunteered their resources to fight… Read full this story
- Elon Musk Says the Tesla Pickup Has to Start at Less Than $50,000
- Elon Musk Says His Smart Solar Roof Could Cost Less Than Your Dumbass Regular Roof
- Elon Musk Says He Can Fix Puerto Rico's Energy Crisis with Solar Panels and Batteries
- Tesla Offers to Buy SolarCity as Elon Musk Eyes Energy Empire
- Teslas will soon be able to stream Netflix and Hulu, Elon Musk says
- Overrated Human Elon Musk Says 'Humans Are Underrated'
- Elon Musk Says SpaceX's Falcon Heavy Will Be Ready for Launch on February 6th
- Elon Musk Says it's Time to Make Mecha Real
- Tesla's Musk says he has solution for California's fire-related blackouts, starting at $15,000
- Elon Musk Says Tesla Needs Financial Micromanagement or It Will Go Broke
Tesla offers ventilators free of cost to hospitals, Musk says have 329 words, post on thehill.com at March 31, 2020. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.