This article has been written by, Dr Roshan Radhakrishnan, Consultant Anaesthesiologist & Critical Care Intensivist. How would you react? More importantly, how should you react? I know it’s scary to consider but the reality is in the coming days, COVID positive cases will reach far graver numbers as more and more tests are performed in India. And while I understand how scary it is to find out you may have contracted this life threatening disease, I want you to understand that it is okay. Even when isolated, you are not going to be alone in this phase. Millions of healthcare workers and Indians from various sectors are working round the clock to be prepared, just to heal you. We are here for you. In this easy to understand Q & A format below, I walk you through every step of the process (including the likely fears in your mind) to help you understand what to do and most importantly, what not to do should you find out you are positive for the corona virus. It is as simple as that. What if I told you that you have the dreaded corona virus infection right now? How would you react? Would… Read full this story
- Father whose two teenage daughters, aged 15 and 19, who died in the Hillsborough disaster was told to 'shut his f***ing prattle' by police officer, former match commander David Duckenfield’s trial hears
- 'What sort of people can put others into a container and let them die?': Family of 'youngest death truck victim', 19, beg for her body to be returned home after they clubbed together to pay smugglers £8,000 for her new life in Britain
- Frozen spinach recalled in 19 states after testing positive for listeria
- 'Why keep us in the dark, why add more pain?' Harry Dunn's parents are furious as it emerges Foreign Office 'told police to delay telling them that US spy's wife Anne Sacoolas had fled the UK following tragic crash'
- 'I am afraid I could die here, the camp is very tense': British ISIS bride Shamima Begum, 19, tells of her fears in Syria after Turkish forces surged into the country
- Slenderman attacker, 12, told her victim 'don't be afraid, I'm only a little kitty cat' while another girl stabbed her 19 TIMES in sickening attempted murder before leaving her for dead in the woods
- UFC heavyweight fighter Walt Harris asks for help finding his 19-year-old stepdaughter who has been missing since Wednesday night as police then find her damaged car abandoned 50 miles away
- BBC tells Apprentice candidate Lottie Lion, 19, it was 'wholly unacceptable' that she told her rival Lubna Farhan to 'Shut up Gandhi' in the contestants' group chat
- Horoscope for Saturday, Oct. 19, 2019
- Would you fly on the world's longest flight in economy? Qantas announce epic 19-hour service from Sydney to New York will have cabin class seats with 'a little more legroom'
What if I told you that you were COVID-19 positive? have 484 words, post on timesofindia.indiatimes.com at March 29, 2020. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.