Senior Inspector Suhas Kamble of the
The incident occurred at around 10.30 pm on Thursday. 20-year-old Sachin Satyaban Agle, who lives with his family at Ajinkyatara Mitra Mandal, a chawl in the Ambedkar Nagar area of Asalpha Village in
After the police came to know about the incident, a team was dispatched in search of Salunke. “He was about to escape from the locality when our staff arrested him,” Kamble said adding that Salunke has a criminal past.
- Sewri: 22-year-old man stabbed to death by neighbour's family over scooter parking
- Mira Road: 51-year-old man arrested for refusing to accept delivery from Muslim man
- 65-year-old man killed in tiger attack
- 30-year-old man killed by two men after trying to pressure them into selling alcohol illegally
- 20-year-old Harris County man faces murder charges in his mother’s death
- Human sacrifice: Man kills two-year-old daughter in Muzaffarnagar
- Minors held for stabbing man to death in Nizamuddin
- Asked to return pet pigeons, trio, including two minors, stab 19-year-old to death in Kurar
- Coronavirus claims 83-year-old woman’s life in Lagos
- COVID-19 claims 83-year-old woman’s life in Lagos
- Coronavirus update: 2-year-old girl among 10 new Covid-19 cases in Bihar; total 80 cases in state
- The wild rampage of Canada's worst mass shooter: How 51-year-old denturist dressed as a cop and drove a fake patrol car while killing at least 19 people in 12-hour rampage in Nova Scotia
- Tamara Ecclestone reveals she’s never spent more than six minutes away from her two and a half year old daughter and opens up about a terrifying ransom plot
- Laredo Police charge man with murder of 4 family members, including 2 year old
- Spain sees fewest daily deaths in nearly a month as government to relax quarantine restrictions for kids
- EDEN CONFIDENTIAL: Prince Andrew's treasured golf tournament for young people is axed after 20 years in the wake of the Epstein scandal
- Lockdown: 14-year-old Indian IM stuck in Hungary
- Man injured in Farooqia Masjid attack held for ‘rioting’
- The murders most foul: Almost 50 years after a crime that led police to question male celebrities... is the bunny girl killer still on the loose?
- UK government REMOVES China from its official coronavirus death toll comparison amid global outrage at Beijing's 'cover-up' and disbelief that the country has only had 4,636 deaths
20-year-old man bludgeoned to death on skywalk near Ghatkopar railway station; accused held have 540 words, post on mumbaimirror.indiatimes.com at April 3, 2020. This is cached page on Asean News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.