Email By Sarah Thomas and Rani Hayman Updated April 26, 2020 13:00:20 Video: Sydney beach sees crowds flock in again (ABC News) Related Story: Sydney beachgoers slammed, sixth resident dies at aged care home Related Story: ‘The most dangerous time’: COVID-19 warning despite NSW recovery figures Related Story: Young people are paying the biggest price to keep mainly older people safe — will their sacrifices be compensated? Map: NSW Crowds have flocked to Sydney beaches again, raising concerns over safety as Sunday-morning scenes showed a huge volume of people risking social-distancing guidelines. Key points: Some beaches in Sydney’s east were only open during 6:00am-9:00am over the weekend for exerciseThe crowds that descended down to the beaches raised concerns over safetyRandwick City Council said it would reassess access on Monday Randwick City Council in Sydney’s east had brought in restricted access times of 6:00am-9:00am for three of its beaches over Saturday and Sunday, but the large number of people taking advantage over those times has raised concerns over safety.Scenes at Coogee beach on Sunday mirrored that of yesterday, with crowds flocking to the spot despite rules that people can use the beach for exercise only.Fencing around the beach funnels people through… Read full this story
- Cristiano Ronaldo News: Amid Rape Investigation, Juve Star Draws Concerns From Sponsors, Scores Against Udinese
- 2020 Dem Hopeful Tim Ryan ‘Concerned’ About Socialism Entering the Democratic Party
- Stranger Things season 3: Eleven hits the beach
- Privacy a big concern with social Web sites
- Fake meds draw concerns from online pharmacy users
- What Will Happen If an Asteroid Hits Earth? A Practice Drill On Social Media May Find Out.
- Get in shape for your beach vacay with Apple Watch
- CNN’s Camerota: Republicans Try to Turn Socialism into a ‘Nasty Word’
- Google hit with €4.3 billion fine from EU for abusing market dominance
- Game of Thrones’ Maisie Williams is launching a new social media app
Crowds hit Sydney beaches again, drawing more concerns about coronavirus social distancing have 323 words, post on www.abc.net.au at April 26, 2020. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.