Video PlayerClose HANGZHOU, May 22 (Xinhua) — Chinese Basketball Association (CBA) League side Zhejiang Golden Bulls have been in a hurry to find a new home court, due to the upgrading of facilities for Asian Games Hangzhou 2022. Before moving to the Hangzhou Binjiang Gymnasium two years ago, Yiwu, a city known for being the largest small commodity market in the world, hosted the Golden Bulls for eight years. “We have contacted some cities, but we still need some time to figure out which city is most suitable for us,” Golden Bulls general manager Fang Jun said on Friday. Binjiang Gymnasium was scheduled to be upgraded from May to October, 2020 so that the Golden Bulls were able to play out the 2019-2020 CBA season. However, both the season and the gymnasium upgrading project were postponed amid the coronavirus outbreak. Whether the season resumes or not, the Golden Bulls have no choice but to find a new home court as soon as possible. As the Asian Games 2022 will be held in Hangzhou, the team need to find a new home for the next two seasons. Last year, the Golden Bulls’ provincial counterparts the Zhejiang Lions moved from Hangzhou to… Read full this story
- Choosing the Perfect Name for Your Pit Bull
- The Three Golden Rules of a Internet Home Based Business
- Best Work from Home Job: A Golden Opportunity
- Goal Setting and Goal Getting: Excuse, Accuse, Refuse
- The Best Home Based Business for Practically Anyone from 18 to 80
- Avoid the Home Based Business Scams and Find a Legitimate Business!
- How to Set Goals
- Goal Setting Success - Life Plan 1 or Life Plan 2?
- Home Based Internet Businesses - What Choices Do You Have?
- A Make Money Home Based Business - Tell Me All About It
CBA side Zhejiang Golden Bulls set to move base out of Hangzhou have 296 words, post on www.xinhuanet.com at May 22, 2020. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.