There is no denying the fact that New Zealand has quietly grown as one of the finest cricketing teams of the current generation. Yes, the transformation that started under the captaincy of Brendon McCullum has come to fruition under the stewardship of Kane Williamson. They aren’t world beaters just yet, but are a major force to reckon with in international cricket.The Black Caps have reached the final of two back to back World Cup finals, the most recent one ending in a heartbreaking loss to England, and are solid Test team in home conditions. But there was a time when the Kiwis were among the minnows of international cricket. In March 1955, New Zealand were bowled out for just 26 runs in a Test match against England.ALSO READ: Some decisions were shocking: Gambhir, MSK Prasad involved in war of words over selection processIt remains the lowest Test score by any team, even 65 years later.It was the second Test match of the series at Auckland and the match was turning out to be quite an interesting one. The hosts had made 200 in the first innings on a lively pitch and then managed to restrict England… Read full this story
- Christchurch Shooting: New Zealand Rugby Star Sonny Bill Williams Mourns Victims In Tearful Tribute
- Unlike In America, New Zealand Is Likely To Make 'Huge Changes' To 'Liberal' Gun Control Laws After Attacks, Experts Say
- Death Toll Rises to 50 in Massacre at New Zealand Mosques
- Bangladesh cricket team flees New Zealand mosque shooting
- Donald Trump Reacts to New Zealand Mosque Shooting by Downplaying White Nationalism Threat, Unlike Other World Leaders
- New Zealand Attacks: Quick Action, Near Miss and Courage in Christchurch
- 8chan looks like a terrorist recruiting site after the New Zealand shooting. Should the government treat it like one?
- Primary suspect, one alleged accomplice identified in terrorist attack that killed 49 in New Zealand
- In New Zealand, broad support for assault weapon ban
- New Zealand attacks weighing heavy on Patty Mills' mind as Spurs prepare for Knicks
When New Zealand were bowled out for 26, the lowest Test total ever have 341 words, post on www.hindustantimes.com at May 22, 2020. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.