(CNN)Former national security adviser John Bolton accuses President Donald Trump in his forthcoming book of explicitly tying US security aid to Ukraine with an investigation of his presumptive 2020 opponent, the central allegation of Democrats’ impeachment of the President last year.
- GOP Leaders React to ‘Sham’ Impeachment Vote: ‘The Only Bipartisan Vote Was AGAINST Impeachment’
- Divided House approves impeachment rules
- Is impeachment an elitist move that shifts power from the voters?
- Kevin McCarthy: ‘Only Bipartisan Vote Was Against’ Impeachment
- Kamala Harris tears into Barr at Senate hearing, as 2020 Dems pile on AG
- Top Dem Jerry Nadler Says Yes, Trump Can Be Impeached if He Directed Porn Star Payoff
- Trump impeachment call from Rep. Amash 'very disturbing,' Kevin McCarthy says
- Dems call Mueller report 'devastating'; GOP disagrees
- Elizabeth Warren says she won't hold 'big dollar fundraisers' no matter how much Trump raises in 2020
- Donald Trump's top Russia adviser claims Rudy Giuliani and EU ambassador Gordon Sondland pushed for Ukraine to probe the Bidens - but says he never saw or heard 'anything illegal' including in THAT phone call
- The Latest: Trump to Putin: The world wants us to get along
- Former DOT head is Scott Walker’s chief critic on transportation
- Live stream: Stevie Wonder about to perform to honor Aretha Franklin
- Live stream: Franklin's casket leaves church
- Aretha Franklin funeral: Follow the funeral processional
- Aretha Franklin funeral: Hearse carrying Aretha Franklin's body arrives at cemetery
Bolton says Dems committed 'impeachment malpractice' and faces a bipartisan rebuke have 1106 words, post on edition.cnn.com at June 17, 2020. This is cached page on Asean News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.