A team from the Central Bureau of Investigation on Saturday commenced its investigation into the Sattankulam twin custodial deaths case. The CBI team first went to Jayaraj’s house at 11.40 a.m. and talked to his wife J. Selvarani, who was inconsolable. She recalled the sequence of events that led to the custodial death of her husband and Benicks, her only son, due to alleged torture by the Sattankulam police on June 19.The team also met Jayaraj’s daughters Beulah and Berlin and other close relatives who were with Ms. Selvarani when she pleaded with the Sattankulam police to release her husband and the son. The investigators also visited Benicks’s mobile phone shop from where Jayaraj was picked-up by the police. While a few team members continued their inquiry in Jayaraj’s house even beyond 5.30 p.m., others went to the Sattankulam Government Hospital along with Jayaraj’s brother-in-law Joseph, who can speak Hindi.Spot videographedThe investigators videographed the spot where Jayaraj and Benicks were seated on arriving at the hospital on June 19, the out patient section, CCTV cameras installed in the hospital, the dispensary and the way to the trauma care unit. The team also talked to Medical Officer Authikumar and other staff… Read full this story
- Flag Display Cases
- Obtaining Social Security Disability: How To Begin The Process
- Custom Foam Shipping Case Inserts - The Best Way to Protect Your Equipment
- Chicken Little Times 10; Global Warming About to Begin?
- Use Cases to Organize Your Cleaning Supplies
- Does Having an Attorney Determine Whether You Win or Lose Your Social Security Disability Case?
- Beginning Real Estate Investing - Understanding Leverage
- Beginning Real Estate Investing - Four Tools You Must Have
- Does it Really Take Money to Make Money (Online Or Offline)? A Reality-Check of 2 Case Studies
- Why Initial Investigation is Crucial in Product Liability Cases
CBI begins probe into Sattankulam case have 311 words, post on www.thehindu.com at July 12, 2020. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.