Video PlayerClose BEIJING, July 12 (Xinhua) — China’s pickup truck market saw robust growth in both output and sales in June, industry data shows. A total of 58,000 pickup trucks were manufactured last month, up 93.6 percent year on year, according to the China Association of Automobile Manufacturers (CAAM). The figure was up 23.9 percent from that in May, when the sales and output of pickup trucks reversed the negative year-on-year growth trend. In June, sales of the vehicles surged 74.5 percent year on year to 57,000 units, up 23.3 percent from the previous month, CAAM data shows. During the first half of 2020, a total of 212,000 pickup trucks were manufactured and sold, down 7 percent and 7.5 percent, respectively, from a year ago. In April, China’s commerce ministry issued a guideline calling on local authorities to relax restrictions on the entry of pickup trucks into cities, amid efforts to further boost automobile consumption. Enditem
- Hyundai Motor Will Finally Join Pickup Truck Market After Sluggish Car Sales
- Fire risk forces recall of Ford F-Series pickup trucks in Canada and U.S.
- Elon Musk just revealed new details about Tesla's upcoming pickup truck (TSLA)
- A 'softening' market for home sales? June's numbers show a slight shift
- Great Wall, Ford hitch up to burgeoning Chinese demand for pickup trucks
- GM pickup truck plant in Flint to add 1,000 workers
- Why Americans can't buy the new Mercedes-Benz pickup truck
- Shelby's Baja 700 edition Ford Raptor is the sports car of your pickup truck dreams
- Ford's Profit Beats Estimates on Stout Truck, SUV Sales
- German Chickens, Pickup Trucks, And De-escalating The U.S.-China Trade War
China pickup truck output, sales up in June have 266 words, post on www.xinhuanet.com at July 12, 2020. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.