Video PlayerClose BEIJING, July 13 (Xinhua) — Shijiazhuang Yiling Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., the producer of Lianhua Qingwen Capsules, an effective medicine recommended by China’s National Health Commission for COVID-19 treatment, has reported notable profit growth in the first half of the year. Net profits attributed to its shareholders rose by a range of 50 percent to 60 percent year on year to reach a range of 682 million yuan (about 97.5 million U.S. dollars) to 728 million yuan in H1, the company said Sunday in its preliminary earnings estimate, filed with the Shenzhen Stock Exchange. The company cited rapid growth in the sales of Lianhua Qingwen Capsules in H1, especially in the second quarter, when rising recognition of the traditional Chinese medicine, both at home and abroad, fueled sales. Lianhua Qingwen Capsules have been approved for sale in Singapore after they were officially listed as Chinese Proprietary Medicine by Singapore’s Health Sciences Authority in May. The shares of the Shenzhen-listed drugmaker gained 4.94 percent to end at 35.89 yuan apiece on Friday. Enditem
- Chinese Medicines Guide
- Prostate Health through Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
- Traditional Chinese Medicine - Is It Safe?
- Herbal Remedies - Ancient and Modern Medicine
- Chinese Acupuncture History
- Traditional Chinese Medicine - The Process
- Beat Cold and Flu with Chinese Medicine
- Six Reasons Why Chinese Green Tea Is The Best
- DISASTER MEDICINE: A View from the Trenches
- How Minisites Can Help You Generate Non-Stop Surges of Cash in Your Bank Account
Chinese COVID-19 medicine producer sees surging profits have 241 words, post on www.xinhuanet.com at July 13, 2020. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.