The country’s largest bank today released new figures showing the benefits feature within its digital app had saved customers about $153 million, by connecting them to billions of dollars in government rebates and benefits. CBA’s benefits feature enables customers to access rebates for power bills, tax and government payments. The bank said about $69 million had been saved through utility bill deals. CBA said 2.2 million of its customers had visited the in-app feature since its release in September, and 700,000 claims had been initiated. The Commonwealth Bank benefits app is saving customers millions. Picture: NCA NewsWire/Jono SearleSource:News Corp Australia CBA head of retail banking services Angus Sullivan said, since the COVID-19 outbreak, the digital support measure had increased in use by 500 per cent. “Benefits finder has been instrumental in supporting the financial wellbeing of our customers, particularly during coronavirus,” Mr Sullivan said. “In addition to the support we are providing directly with our own product and service changes, we are determined to help our customers claim as many benefits and rebates as possible to free up money for essential expenses and reduce their financial stress.” CBA said 370,000 claims were related to the coronavirus pandemic. Mr Sullivan said… Read full this story
- Was Gordon Banks' iconic save the greatest of all time?
- ICICI Bank Savings Account – Tips for Internet Banking Customers
- Choosing a Business Bank Account: 5 Things to Consider
- Shopgate Review: Best App Maker for Retail and Shopping
- 7 Free Apps for Achieving Work-Life Balance
- 5 Things to Look for in a Business Bank Account
- How App State’s new football, basketball coaches have an ‘in’ recruiting Charlotte
- Five Questions for Joseph Haskins Jr., head of Harbor Bank
- ICICI Bank raises balance requirement to maintain a Savings A/c
- The number of community banks in Maryland is shrinking
How bank customers save $153m through app have 302 words, post on www.news.com.au at July 13, 2020. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.