The public offer of Mindspace Business Parks REIT is set to open for subscription on July 27 and the closing date is July 29.It is the second REIT to come out with IPO after Embassy Office Park REIT which launched its Rs 4,750 crore IPO in March 2019.The units of the REIT will be listed on both BSE and NSE.Close Morgan Stanley India Company, Axis Capital, DSP Merrill Lynch, Citigroup Capital Markets India, JM Financial, Kotak Mahindra Capital Company, CLSA India, Nomura Financial Advisory and Securities India, UBS Securities India, HDFC Bank, Ambit Capital, IDFC Securities and ICICI Securities are the book-running lead managers to the issue. related news Mindspace Business Parks REIT IPO to open on July 27, price band at Rs 274-275/share Mindspace Business Parks REIT IPO affirms appetite for Indian commercial real estate among global investors Mindspace Business Parks REIT to launch Rs 4,500 crore IPO Here are 10 key things to know about the issue:Public IssueThe company plans to raise up to Rs 4,500 crore from the issue which consists of a fresh issue of up to Rs 1,000 crore and an offer for sale of up to Rs 3,500 crore by selling unitholders.As per the document,… Read full this story
- HG Infra Engineering IPO to open on Feb 26: Here’s 10 things you must know
- 10 Things Your Eye Doctor Knows And Wishes You Did Too
- Why Melbourne is the WORST city in Australia: Cheeky list outlines the top 10 things to do in the Victorian capital - including 'getting run over by a tram' and 'dying in a gangland shooting'
- ICICI Securities IPO opens: Should you subscribe?
- Mishra Dhatu Nigam IPO opens: Should you subscribe?
- King of nailbiters, Deer Park nips C.E. King 27-20
- NHAI mulling an IPO? Here's what you should know
- 10 things you need to know about hair extensions
- 10 Things To Do When You Feel Pukish
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Anaemia
Mindspace Business Parks REIT IPO opens on July 27; here are 10 things you should know have 324 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at July 25, 2020. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.