Video PlayerClose WASHINGTON, July 10 (Xinhua) — A Sporting Kansas City player in the Major League Soccer (MLS) has tested positive for the COVID-19 and been isolated, the club confirmed Friday. The team’s statement said the unidentified player had twice received positive test results for the virus after arriving in Orlando, Florida for the “MLS is Back” soccer tournament. Kansas City noted that all other members have not contracted the virus, while the affected player is in quarantine at a designated area of the team hotel. The MLS restart has been hit hard by the coronavirus as Nashville SC and FC Dallas withdrew from the competition after 11 and nine members of the franchises had tested positive for COVID-19 respectively. After play was suspended due to the COVID-19 pandemic on March 12, the MLS returned in a unique tournament format called “MLS is Back” on July 9 at the Walt Disney World Resort in Florida with no spectators. Enditem
- 2008 Kansas City Chiefs Outlook
- Kansas City Chiefs Rebuild
- How to Afford Home Care in Kansas City Missouri
- 2008 Kansas City Chiefs Draft Report
- Blue Springs Of Kansas City, Missouri - A Popular Location
- Trimming The Budget At North Kansas City Schools - Good News
- Keeping Reverse Mortgage Costs Down in Kansas City Missouri
- Home Equity Growth Guaranteed With Reverse Mortgages in Kansas City, Missouri
- Reverse Mortgages Cost Too Much in Kansas City Missouri (Part 1)
- Seniors in Kansas City Struggling to Make Ends Meet - Could a Reverse Mortgage Help?
MLS Kansas City player tests positive for COVID-19 have 248 words, post on www.xinhuanet.com at July 11, 2020. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.