Police on Friday arrested six persons in connection with the theft of mobile phone parts worth ₹2.5 crore on July 7.According to police, a man named Vinod Kumar had claimed that a truck driver Ramsurat had loaded the merchandise for him from a leading mobile manufacturing company to be delivered to a warehouse on Sector 80 and had parked the loaded vehicle near the Phase 2 court after which he went to his house in Barola. The driver in the morning informed that the goods were missing from the truck. Kumar suspected the driver. Based on the complaint, a case was registered on July 8 at the Phase 2 police station against the suspect under section 406 (punishment for committing criminal breach of trust) of the Indian Penal Code.“The merchandise had been taken by two other drivers. They were planning to sell it, but were arrested before that could happen. The entire lot was recovered,” said deputy commissioner of police, zone 2, Harish Chander.Police said that the other drivers, Rishipal and Devender, were going to sell it to a Delhi-based scrap dealer named Rahees through Ansar Mohammad. The goods were then kept in the house of… Read full this story
- The best mobile phone deals in February 2018
- The best mobile phone deals in March 2018
- Accused pervert is behind bars after child abuse material was allegedly found on his mobile phone
- 7 reasons why the Easter weekend is a great time to get your new mobile phone deal
- India, the world's second-largest mobile phone manufacturer
- Mobile phone deal of the week: iPhone 8 with 30GB data on O2 is fantastic value
- Exclusive DTS:X Audio Solution Integrated in the G7ThinQ, LG Electronics' Newest Mobile Phone
- How can I use a virtural keyboard to recharge credit and use the iPhone as a mobile phone?
- Study reveals Americans lost $30 billion worth of mobile phones last year
- Cathartic contest: Mobile phone throwing championship takes place in Finland
Six arrested with mobile phone parts worth ₹2.5 crore have 324 words, post on www.hindustantimes.com at July 11, 2020. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.