Amid the political crisis in Rajasthan, Congress national general secretary Avinash Pande on Tuesday appealed to deputy chief minister Sachin Pilot and his supporters to join the second Congress Legislature Party meeting scheduled in Jaipur. The second meeting of the Congress Legislature Party was announced several hours after the first one ended on Monday afternoon, skipped by Pilot and 18 other party MLAs.The meeting is scheduled to be held at a resort where chief minister Ashok Gehlot and other MLAs are camping since Monday. “I appeal to Sachin Pilot and all his fellow MLAs to join today’s Legislature Party meeting. While expressing your faith in the ideology and values of the Congress, please make your presence felt and strengthen the hands of Sonia Gandhi and Rahul Gandhi,” Pande tweeted. He told reporters that a second chance is being given to Pilot and hoped that all MLAs come and extend solidarity to the leadership for which people voted to ensure development of the state. However, there is no confirmation from the Pilot camp so far on whether they would join the CLP meeting. Congress leader Randeep Surjewala had announced the second CLP meeting as the top leadership expressed the desire to… Read full this story
- PM Modi should have taken Manmohan's advice before demonetisation: Rahul
- Rahul Ramakrishna to tie the knot with a techie on January 15
- Rahul Gandhi attacks government on snooping row
- Hero Pilot of Doomed Southwest Flight Wasn’t Supposed to Be On It
- Irish-based Ryanair pilots to strike for fifth time as dispute between the airline and its workers continues
- She calmly landed the Southwest flight. It's what you'd expect from a pioneering Navy fighter pilot.
- Putting on a brave face: Naomi Watts holds hands with her son Samuel Kai, 10, in New York... days after her Game of Thrones prequel was scrapped
- Training India's next generation of female pilots
- Noel Edmonds reaches ‘£5m’ settlement deal with Lloyds
- Mika Brzezinski Refuses to Hold Joe Scarborough’s Hand on MSNBC
'Strengthen hands of Sonia, Rahul': Cong reaches out to placate Pilot have 336 words, post on www.rediff.com at July 14, 2020. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.