Video PlayerClose TIANJIN, July 10 (Xinhua) — A physical analysis of the FIFA Women’s World Cup France 2019 conducted by FIFA and experts with rich experience in female sports showed that the physical demands of women’s football have increased in recent years. The data of the analysis was collected from 436 players from 24 countries, whose movements were captured by three high-definition cameras operating at 20Hz at the tournament. The data collected shows the sheer magnitude of the change in physical demands from the Women’s World Cup 2015 in Canada compared to the 2019 tournament in France. “When we observed that intense running had increased across various playing positions by approximately 16-32 percent from Canada 2015 to France 2019, it was a clear confirmation of the game’s evolution,” said Paul Bradley, a consultant for FC Barcelona. According to the report, as the physical demands of women’s football increases, systematic training models and programs are necessary to improve the physical stature of female players worldwide and further increase the level and intensity of the game. The FIFA Women’s World Cup 2019 was held in France with 52 matches in 30 days. The viewership, attendances and digital engagement of France 2019 reached… Read full this story
- Ireland's Rugby World Cup 2019 games to be broadcast on eir Sport and RTÉ
- England Rugby World Cup 2019 squad: Who's on the plane to Japan at midway stage of Autumn Internationals?
- Rugby World Cup 2019: Fiji v Wales (Wed)
- England's Rugby World Cup 2019 squad: Who's on the plane to Japan ahead of the autumn internationals?
- Rugby World Cup 2019: Gordon Reid relishing 'massive battle' with Russia
- 'World Cup 2019? Book your flights'
- Rugby World Cup 2019: Scotland 'share the load' to rout Russia
- Rugby World Cup 2019: Ireland play down Fukuoka pitch concerns for Samoa game
- Rugby World Cup 2019: Ryan Wilson embraces pressure as second string Scots seek bonus point
- Football: New Zealand fall 2-0 to Ghana in final pool match of U17 Womens' World Cup
Women's World Cup 2019 physical analysis shows increase in speed and intensity have 324 words, post on www.xinhuanet.com at July 10, 2020. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.