– Top leaders of China, Laos, Cambodia and Cuba have extended their profound condolences to Vietnamese Party and State leaders, people and family of former General Secretary of the Communist Party of Vietnam (CPV) Central Committee Le Kha Phieu over his passing.
In a message of condolences sent to Party General Secretary and President Nguyen Phu Trong on August 8, Chinese Party General Secretary and President Xi Jinping said comrade Le Kha Phieu was an eminent leader of the Vietnamese Party and State who led the Vietnamese people to great victories in the process of socialism building and renewal. He was also a close comrade and friend of the Chinese Party and people, contributing to the building of the China – Vietnam relationship under the motto "friendly neighbourliness, comprehensive cooperation, long-term stability, and looking forward to the future".
China attaches great importance to strengthening and upholding the bilateral traditional friendship, and stays ready to promote political trust and solidarity with Vietnam, as well as ties between the two Parties and nations and the socialism building cause of each country, he said.
The Chinese leader believed that under the firm leadership of the CPV Central Committee led by Party General Secretary Nguyen Phu Trong, Vietnam will reap new achievements in the cause of socialism building.
They said the late leader made great contributions to the national liberation cause of Laos, stood side by side with the Lao people's army in important campaigns to gain the final victory in 1975. He also dedicated to fostering the great friendship, special solidarity and comprehensive cooperation between the two Parties, States and people over the past time.
The same day, Cambodian King Norodom Sihamoni; President of the Cambodian People’s Party (CPP), Prime Minister Samdech Techo Hun Sen; President of the National Assembly Samdech Heng Samrin and President of the Senate Samdech Say Chhum also sent messages of condolences to Party General Secretary and President Nguyen Phu Trong, other senior leaders of Vietnam and the family of former Party General Secretary Le Kha Phieu .
The Cambodian leaders said comrade Le Kha Phieu's passing was a great loss of the Vietnamese Party, State and people, adding that Cambodia has also lost a good and long-time friend who contributed to enhancing solidarity, close cooperation and friendship between Cambodia and Vietnam.
The Cuban leaders said they will forever remember meaningful contributions of the late Vietnamese leader to strengthening and developing the historic relationship between the two nations./.
- Party leader meets deputy speaker of Russian Federation Council
- Party chief receives leaders of major Russian energy groups
- Vietnam’s three diplomatic pillars in international and regional developments
- VN Communist Party announces personnel reforms, aims for capable and virtuous officials
- This Is Us recap – Vietnam: The moments that made us cry
- PSA to begin local assembly operations in Vietnam this year
- BREAKING: IMS matriarch Mari Hulman George passes away at 83
- NHL legend Stan Mikita, the Blackhawks' all-time leader in games played, dies at 78
- Hall of Fame fullback and longtime Packers rushing leader Jim Taylor dies at age 83
- Chrysler Suicide Watch 17: Party ‘Til They Drop
- Just think what might happen when Mississippi State learns to pass
- Stanley Cup Final 2018: Capitals' Tom Wilson spoils Game 1 party with another scrutinized hit
- 17 MPs across party lines write to PM Narendra Modi urging for strong road safety legislation
- The Latest: In Mexico, South Korea's win sparks a party
- Dallas Fort-Worth area Week 4 football leaders
- Fort-Worth area Week 10 football leaders. This team is the only one to gain 600 yards
- Ford looks to party in Indianapolis like it’s 1999
- Is Bajaj Auto Late To The Scooter Party?
- The Continental: Kjell Qvale Passes, i3 Love, and Another Sweet Unimog
- Change of leaders at Seat and Peugeot
Condolences to Vietnam over former Party leader’s passing have 623 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at August 11, 2020. This is cached page on Asean News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.