Video PlayerClose BRUSSELS, Aug. 4 (Xinhua) — The industrial producer prices in the European Union (EU) increased by 0.7 percent in June from the previous month when COVID-19 containment measures in various member states were still in place, Eurostat said Tuesday. Industrial producer prices registered the same increase in the eurozone, said the EU’s statistical office. In May, prices had decreased by 0.6 percent in the euro area and by 0.5 percent in the EU. The figures show that the largest increase in industrial producer prices in the euro area was registered in the energy sector, which saw a growth of 3.1 percent, followed by a 0.2 percent increase in intermediate goods and 0.1 percent in capital goods. In the whole EU, industrial producer prices increased by 3.3 percent in the energy sector. When compared with June 2019, industrial producer prices in June 2020 dropped by 3.7 percent in the euro area and by 3.4 percent in the EU. The highest month-on-month increases in industrial producer prices were recorded in Estonia (+3.7 percent), Denmark (+3.3 percent) and Finland (+2.2 percent), while the only decrease was observed in Czechia (-0.1 percent). The largest year-on-year decreases in industrial producer prices were observed… Read full this story
- Energy sector cautiously expands after fourth-quarter price drop: Dallas Fed survey
- Energy Contract Manufacturing Market: Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment, 2019 – 2023
- Osprey Informatics partners with INET to grow U.S. energy sector business
- Off-grid Energy Storage System Market Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2019-2025
- Toronto Lifestyle photography service now at industry leading prices by Jules Design
- PV Solar Energy Charge Controller Global Market, Industry Analysis, Growth Trends, Opportunity and Forecast 2018 To 2023
- IEA: U.S. energy sector will lead world with "second wave of shale"
- Equinor CEO: Energy sector "facing a crisis of confidence"
- Boom times for U.S. energy sector
- Your produce prices could be rising as truckers wait hours to enter US
EU energy sector sees 3.3 pct rise in industrial producer prices have 314 words, post on www.xinhuanet.com at August 5, 2020. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.