Trade surplus reached a record of $9.9 billion in recent four years According to statistics published by the General Statistics Office of Vietnam, in 2019, the country posted a total import and export revenue of $516.96 billion, up 7.6 per cent compared to 2018. The export revenue was estimated at $263.45 billion, an on-year increase of 8.1 per cent, higher than the target set by the National Assembly and the government of 7-8 per cent. Besides, the import revenue was $253.51 billion. The manufacturing and processing sector made the largest contribution to Vietnam’s export revenue with $222.17 billion, accounting for 84.3 per cent. 32 kinds of goods reached export turnover exceeding $1 billion, accounting for 92.9 per cent of the total export turnover of the country, including mobile phones and spare parts, computers and components, and textiles and garments. The US is the largest export market of Vietnam with the turnover of $60.7 billion, followed by Europe, China, the ASEAN, Japan, and South Korea. Imports mainly served export production at foreign-invested enterprises, with 37 goods categories reporting import turnover of over $1 billion, including electronic products, computers and parts, telephones and parts, as well as materials for cloth. China is… Read full this story
- Vietnam takes advantage of FTAs to enjoy trade surplus with markets globally
- India’s trade with China falls in 2020, deficit at five-year low
- One year after entering lockdown, Wuhan's youth fill nightclubs, its pandemic-spawning market reopens and a FILM is released praising the city - as rest of the world battles covid
- New economic priorities for a new year
- Yet another Communist cover-up: Two WHO scientists are turned back by China over 'positive antibody test' as team arrives in Wuhan to probe Covid's origins - but they will NOT visit virus lab and WILL investigate wet market discredited as 'source'
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS JANUARY 18
- Domestic food manufacturers capable of competing with foreign ones
- VIETNAM NEWS JANUARY 25
Four-year trade surplus in 2019 reaches all-time record have 299 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at August 1, 2020. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.