Video PlayerClose HONG KONG, Aug. 4 (Xinhua) — The Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (HKSAR) government said on Tuesday it strongly objects to France’s termination of ratification of the agreement on surrender of fugitive offenders (SFO) with Hong Kong. Stressing that every country has laws to safeguard its national security and sovereignty, a spokesperson of the HKSAR government pointed out that the French government’s decision to terminate ratification of the SFO agreement with Hong Kong is for political purposes, aiming to use China’s enactment of the law on safeguarding national security in Hong Kong as an excuse. “It is gross interference in China’s internal affairs and the HKSAR government strongly objects to this move,” the spokesperson said in response to media inquiry. The French government has taken a decision to terminate the ratification of the SFO agreement already signed with Hong Kong, thereby knowingly allowing criminals to continue to evade justice, the spokesperson said, adding that France will need to be answerable to the international community. Enditem
- Franchising; Legal Rights and Duties of Parties Upon Expiration or Termination
- 10 Step Web Design and Development Contract Agreement
- Termination of Franchise Agreements
- Franchise Agreements and Covenants Not To Compete
- Shareholder Agreements Prevent Minority Shareholders From Receiving Fair Value
- Saying "No" to "Touching My Private Parts" - Not Enough to Protect Your Child from Sex Offenders
- Rhode Island Child Support Law FAQS - Daycare, Overtime, Modification, College, Termination
- Wrongful Termination: Were You Wrongfully Terminated?
- Initial Training Requirement Clauses in Franchise Agreements
- Transfer Restrictions in Franchise Agreements
HKSAR gov't strongly objects to France's termination of ratification of fugitive offenders surrender agreement with HK have 259 words, post on www.xinhuanet.com at August 5, 2020. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.