Sushant Singh Rajput’s family lawyer on Tuesday dismissed the police complaint lodged by Rhea Chakraborty against the late actor’s sisters and a Delhi-based doctor, accusing them of abetting suicide, cheating, forgery and criminal conspiracy.Bandra Police have registered a first information report (FIR) against Rajput’s sisters, Priyanka Singh and Mitu Singh, and Dr Tarun Kumar, an associate professor of cardiology from Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital. The case has also been transferred to the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI), which is probing Rajput’s death.“It looks like the Bandra police station of Mumbai Police has become Rhea’s second home. She runs to it on every small occasion and takes refuge just like someone takes refuge in their house. The FIR lodged by the Bandra Police is absolutely baseless and illegal,” Vikas Singh, lawyer of Rajput’s father, was quoted as saying by news agency ANI.“Whatever Rhea Chakraborty is trying to say through this FIR, she could have given the same in a statement to the CBI. And if CBI considered it, it would have given a thought about it in its charge sheet. The second FIR is absolutely invalid in the accordance with the order of the Supreme Court and is in direct violation,”… Read full this story
- New Volvo Engine Family Includes 302-HP Twin-Charged I-4
- Exuberance, skill and aggression: Remembering Yuvraj Singh
- 7 Lawyers on What They Love (and Hate) About Their Jobs
- Vijay Singh and PGA Tour Settle Suit Over Deer Antler Spray
- Is it illegal to leave dogs in hot cars during a heatwave, what is a safe temperature for pets and what can you do if you see one?
- Paige Reacts To The Release Of Her Movie Trailer
- Harbhajan Singh broke down crying while he apologised, says Andrew Symonds
- Is it illegal to leave dogs in hot cars during the heatwave, what temperature is safe and what should you do if you see one?
- Robert Kraft has notable court date set for solicitation charges
- Harbhajan Singh's epic tweet in Tamil on being retained by CSK
‘Absolutely baseless, illegal’: Sushant Singh Rajput’s family lawyer reacts to Rhea Chakraborty’s charges have 350 words, post on m.hindustantimes.com at September 8, 2020. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.