Dear diary, Surely you’re keeping tabs on all the random drama surrounding/sparked by Kangana over the last couple of weeks. Anyway, the two big updates are that: a) some illegal construction in her office was broken down by the BMC and b) being provided with Y-Plus security by the Indian government. Someone told me that means she’ll have 12 commandos around her all the time. At the time of writing, it’s not clear who will protect those 12 commandos from Kangana. Haha! P.S. Also, can one of the 12 commandos please protect that bechara postman who went viral? –x––x –x––x– Mummy, last week: “Just because Taimur is one of the most photographed children in this country doesn’t mean he is going to become the biggest star in this country. He can be whatever he wants to be. He has to find his own path. We are not going to help him in whatever way.” Mummy, this week: “Tim you want to do one paid promo for this football club in England? Yes, they’re giving both of us free jerseys. You’re on? Yay this is going to be our first ever advert together!” I’m already preparing all my nepotism answers because… Read full this story
- The Hitler Diaries: How hoax documents became the most infamous fake news ever
- Who is Paul Knightley? Sam Faiers’ boyfriend, star of the The Mummy Diaries and father of two
- Former Towie star Sam Faiers signs bumper deal with ITV to double the Mummy Diaries episodes next series
- Researchers Claim Anne Frank's Diary Carries 'Dirty Jokes' In Some Pages
- Rich's 24-Hour Product Diary: Who Can Never Be Sure?
- Celebrated Writers on the Creative Benefits of Keeping a Diary
- MI6 seeks to recruit more women and ethnic minorities in first ever TV advert
- ‘Princess Diaries’ star Heather Matarazzo gets engaged to comedian Heather Turman
- Northern Ireland health trust keeps Dr Watt patient recall report secret
- Heartwarming moment two ‘in love’ kids decide to get MARRIED in The Secret Life of 5 Year Olds
The Secret Diary Of T.A.K.: First advert with Mummy have 348 words, post on mumbaimirror.indiatimes.com at September 10, 2020. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.