Actor Vijay Suriya’s dimpled smile and lover- boy image are what have endeared him to Kannada TV and movie audiences. But with his next cinematic outing, the actor is looking at breaking away from that, with a more rugged, massy makeover – a look that was revealed when the team released a teaser. The film, called Veeraputra, will be directed by Dr S Devaraj, who had earlier helmed Supplementary, is set to go on floors in October. Shedding light on the film, Vijay says, “It will see me in three shades. It is a revenge drama that deals with the bond and relationship shared between a father and son. It is set against the backdrop of the medical world, where it pits traditional medicine against modern medicine. The film is more relevant than ever today, as it deals with medical mafia and other things, which is said to be rampant during this pandemic.” The actor, who has won most fans and even the Kannada TV’s Most Desirable Man title for his earlier image, says, “The film has a lot of commercial elements, with a lot of mass masala. I have been conscious about the image I have and the thought… Read full this story
- 8-Year-Old Lover-Boy With Cancer Rests On; Wants To Be A Hero Even In Death
- Vijay Shankar set to return for in-form Tamil Nadu
- Vijay Shankar off to NCA to regain fitness
- I will play in Vijay Hazare after SA series, says Shikhar Dhawan
- Are You Man Enough for Boy Scout Camp?
- Boys water polo season preview
- McDermott calls on his boys to banish blues
- Irish FA chief hails Hughes and O'Neill's history boys
- Young Boys vs Crystal Palace: Pre-season preview
- I will keep defying critics, says history boy Hamilton
Vijay Suriya sheds lover-boy look, for massy makeover have 298 words, post on timesofindia.indiatimes.com at September 12, 2020. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.