Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Friday asserted that an National Democratic Alliance (NDA) government led by Nitish Kumar was necessary for the development in Bihar.At a rally in Sasaram, his first in poll-bound Bihar, Mr. Modi clarified that the NDA in Bihar meant the BJP, the JD(U), the Hindustani Awam Morcha (Secular) HAM(S) and the Vikasheel Insaan Party (VIP). He did not mention the Chirag Paswan-led Lok Janshakti Party (LJP).Also read: BJP manifesto promises free vaccine for BiharIn the backdrop of the bitterness between the JD(U) and the LJP, with Mr. Paswan regularly attacking Mr. Kumar, it was much awaited what Mr. Modi would say on the issue in his public meetings. He addressed three public meetings in the State on Friday, at Sasaram, Gaya and Bhagalpur.In all, he would address 12 public meetings during the three-phase polls, which would end on November 7. Counting of votes is on November 10.At his first rally in Sasaram, Mr. Modi said, “For a self-reliant Bihar, an NDA government is necessary. We’re with Nitish Kumar for the development of Bihar, who got only three or four years to work and bring development to the State. For about 10 years, he was engrossed in… Read full this story
- 32 of the most scientifically sound things you can do right now to reduce your risk of developing cancer
- Modi in Varanasi: Sea of supporters creates Modi wave in Ganga city- Times of India
- Microsoft Wants To Redefine Windows Apps, But Do App Developers Care Yet?
- Why Apple Is Opening Up Its Software And Inviting Developers In
- 6 Reasons Why You Should Prototype Your Idea Before Developing It
- Value-added processing needs right policies – PNIA
- Financial therapy: what it is and who needs it
- NDA govt took several measures to help middle class: PM Modi
- Pakistan needs to allocate more for development to drive up growth
- Government needs to focus on cooperatives development
Bihar Assembly elections | Bihar needs Nitish-led NDA govt. for development: Modi have 323 words, post on www.thehindu.com at October 23, 2020. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.