The stage is all set for launch of the ambitious Dharani portal, the one-of-its-kind integrated land record management system, on Thursday.Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao will formally launch the portal at Muduchintala village in the neighbouring Medchal-Malkajgiri district on Thursday afternoon. The launch will also witness resumption of registration services that had been abruptly stopped since September 7 consequent to the passage of bills ushering in major reforms in the Revenue Administration.Though the launch of the portal was programmed on October 25, coinciding with auspicious Vijaya Dasami, it had to be deferred by a few days as inclement weather conditions had impacted the progress of putting in place online network for the smooth functioning of Dharani. Problems on account of the network were visible during the trial run of the portal in the last few days when the Revenue officials faced technical glitches due to slow broadband services.Concerns were expressed by the staff, who attended the training courses, over the speed and network connectivity related issues. While there were complaints that the tahsildars could not log on to the network despite repeated attempts from some places, those who managed to login complained that they could not upload any documents. Chief… Read full this story
- Minister launches day to mark achievements of emergency personnel
- Education minister launches diversity statement at gender equality conference
- RHI inquiry told of civil servant's unease at DUP minister Bell's 'secret recordings'
- Chief Minister leaves the Rock for Labour Party conference
- Liverpool deal took longer than expected says Chief Minister
- Chief Minister: Why I go to UK political party conferences
- Ministers launch consultation on national investment bank
- Ministers launch consultation on national investment bank for Scotland
- Paama chief claims Port Vila land
- Afghan leader rejects resignation letters from spy chief, ministers
Chief Minister to launch ‘Dharani’ land records portal today have 298 words, post on www.thehindu.com at October 28, 2020. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.