Video PlayerClose BEIJING, Oct. 31 (Xinhua) — China’s industrial robot production surged 51.4 percent year-on-year in September to 23,194 units, with growth accelerating from a rise of 32.5 percent in August, official data showed. In the first nine months of the year, the country produced 160,715 industrial robots, up 18.2 percent from the same period of last year, data from the National Bureau of Statistics revealed. In 2019, the country’s industrial robot production totaled about 177,000 units, down 3.1 percent from the previous year. China is striving to upgrade its labor-intensive manufacturing sector through technological innovation as it faces a shrinking working-age population and increasing labor costs. The country issued a guideline in 2016, vowing to expand the use of robots in industries such as automobile manufacturing, electronics, home appliances, aviation, textiles and chemicals. Enditem
- Industrial Robots and Automation
- Day Trading Robot Product Review
- A Range of Industrial Wireless Products
- Surplus Industrial Electrical Products - What Makes Buying Them So Attractive?
- Robotic Arm Technology Has Rapidly Improved
- The Key Components Behind Robotics and Automation
- Choosing the Right Robot Vacuum Cleaner For Your Needs
- Industrial Cleaning
- The Increasing Fascination of Jute Products
- A Philosophy of Industrial Design - Enhancing People's Lives
China's industrial robot production surges in September have 195 words, post on www.xinhuanet.com at October 31, 2020. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.