Facing intense criticism over its Play Store billing policy, Google on Monday said it has extended the time for developers in India who use alternative payment system, to integrate with the Play Store billing system till March 31, 2022, thus deferring the enforcement of 30 per cent commission on in-app purchases of digital goods from its Play Store in the country. As the announcement came, leading digital payments platform Paytm that is involved in a stand-off with Google, launched an Android Mini App Store to support local developers take their innovative products to the masses. Google said that deferring the enforcement of the Play Store fee is to ensure that the Indian developers have “enough time to implement the UPI for subscription payment option that will be made available on Google Play”. U.S. tech giants face curbs on data sharing, digital marketplaces, under draft EU rulesAlphabet unit Google, Facebook, Amazon, Apple and other U.S. tech giants could be banned from favouring their services or forcing users to sign up to a bundle of services under draft EU rules aimed at reining in their power. “We will be setting up policy workshops to help clear any additional questions about our Play… Read full this story
- Local SEO - How to Get Top Rankings In Google Local Searches
- Famous Jewelry Stores
- Google Reveals New Pixel Buds, Pixel 4 Phone, Gaming System and More
- Inspection of Incoming Merchandise To Your Dollar Store Business
- Digital Photo Tips - Storing Your Digital Photos
- Handling Store Cards Smartly
- Google AdWords Play A Key Role In Eric Rockefeller's "The Affiliate Conspiracy"
- eBay Franchise Drop Stores - Why They Failed
- Googling Your Way With AdWords
- How to Build a Complete Web Store
Google defers Play Store fee as Paytm launches own Android store have 286 words, post on bangaloremirror.indiatimes.com at October 5, 2020. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.