Video PlayerClose Visitors view the AI-based art exhibition at the Global AI Summit in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, Oct. 21, 2020. Saudi Arabia launched a national strategy on Wednesday to become a global leader in artificial intelligence (AI) by 2030, Saudi Press Agency reported. (Xinhua/Tu Yifan) RIYADH, Oct. 21 (Xinhua) — Saudi Arabia launched a national strategy on Wednesday to become a global leader in artificial intelligence (AI) by 2030, Saudi Press Agency reported. Abdullah bin Sharaf Alghamdi, president of the Saudi Data and AI Authority, announced the launch of the National Strategy for Data and AI at the Global AI Summit, which kicked off virtually on Wednesday. “The strategy aims to make Saudi Arabia the place where the best of data and AI is made reality,” Alghamdi said, adding that it sets the foundation and direction upon which Saudi Arabia will unlock the potential of data and AI to fulfill the national transformation priorities and establish the kingdom as a global hub for data and AI. “One thing we all agree upon is that technology in general, and certainly AI, has been at the center of this new normal. AI today is making our healthcare more intelligent, our cities smart… Read full this story
- What do the NHS, a Cadbury’s factory and Saudi Arabia’s national oil company have in common?
- NASA, Google Launch Quantum Artificial Intelligence Lab
- Everything You Know About Artificial Intelligence is Wrong
- Artificially Intelligent Drones Become Terrifying Killing Machines in Dystopian Short Film
- Artificially Intelligent Robot Predicts Its Own Future by Learning Like a Baby
- IIT Hyderabad develops low-power chip for artificial intelligence devices
- Saudi Arabia Must Win in Yemen, Not Iran
- Saudi Arabia says religious police must be 'gentle and humane'
- Cars Won't Drive Themselves Until They Become (Artificially) Intelligent
- Stanford researchers say Artificial Intelligence is dumber than a 5-year old
Saudi Arabia launches national artificial intelligence strategy have 306 words, post on www.xinhuanet.com at October 22, 2020. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.