As one of the “big three” American cellular service providers (formely the “big four” until the 2020 merger of Sprint and T-Mobile), AT&T manages one of the largest networks in the U.S. AT&T also offers smartphone deals from pretty much all the major phone makers, and taking advantage of carrier offers and sign-up rebates is easily the best way to save big on the latest flagships and 5G devices. Whether you’re looking to switch carriers or you’re a loyal customer already, we’ve got the best AT&T phone deals available this month right here:
Today’s Best AT&T Phone Deals
- Motorola Moto Z2 Force Edition 64GB (AT&T) — $95, was $545
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 256GB (AT&T) — $1,180, was $1,380
How to choose a new phone
Shopping for a new smartphone can be exciting (especially if it’s been awhile since you’ve enjoyed the feeling of a new phone in your hands), but given the number of devices and brands on the market in 2020, it can quickly turn into a headache. If you’re trying to choose a new mobile handset but find yourself suffering from decision paralysis, it’s necessary to narrow things down a bit. The first step is deciding how much you are willing to spend.
Smartphones run the gamut in terms of pricing, from super-cheap no-frills devices to cutting-edge handsets with super-high-resolution displays, advanced camera modules, and 5G network connectivity. If you’re on a really tight budget, these AT&T phone deals can even get you a free device with certain unlimited plans if you’re willing to opt for something older like the 2016 iPhone SE. On the other hand, the latest flagships will set you back closer to $1,000 — if you can’t score a discount, that is.
Next, determine which software ecosystem you want. If you’ve already got your heart set on iOS, that narrows things down as of course there is only one company making iPhones — Apple. If you prefer Android, however, you’ve got quite a few more options: LG, Google, and Samsung are the biggest makers that spring to mind (although we’d be remiss if we failed to mention the numerous “flagship alternative” brands like Motorola, OnePlus, and TCL, to name just a few). Android and iOS are so similar in 2020 that this choice will likely come down to which one most people in your social circle use, as well as what other devices, such as iPads, that you own.
Using the same OS as your friends and family means that you can enjoy app commonality (for instance, iPhone users get to take advantage of all the features of iMessage and FaceTime). If your social network is evenly split between iOS and Android users, then just pick whichever you personally prefer; if you truly have no preference here, just spring for the best phone you can get that meets your budget. Chances are that it will be an Android device as these are generally a better value overall. That said, AT&T phone deals and newer devices like the 2020 iPhone SE also offer a lot of value for iOS fans who are on a budget.
Digital Trends may earn commission on products purchased through our links, which supports the work we do for our readers.
- Best smartphone deals for November 2020: iPhone, Samsung, and Google Pixel
- Apple iPhone SE (2020) vs. Apple iPhone XR: Which budget iPhone is better?
- Best mobile plans and cell phones for seniors who just want to stay in touch
- The best Apple iPhone deals for November 2020
- The best cheap phones for 2020
- The best cell phone plan deals for January 2021: Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, and more
- These are the best home gym deals for January 2021
- The best Walmart TV deals for January 2021: 4K TVs, QLED TVs, and OLED TVs
- These are the best cheap steamer deals for January 2021
- These are the best Samsung Galaxy deals for January 2021
- The best Cyber Week Amazon Echo deals for 2020
- The best Black Friday Bluetooth speaker deals for 2020
- The best Cyber Week Bluetooth speaker deals for 2020
- The best Cyber Week home security camera deals for 2020
- The best Samsung phones for 2021
- The best Cyber Week smart home deals for 2020
- These are the best cheap safe deals for December 2020
- Best cheap drone deals for January 2021: DJI, Potensic, Holy Stone and more
- These are the best cheap bed deals for December 2020
- These are the best cheap hammock deals for December 2020
- These are the best cheap projector deals for January 2021
- The best Cyber Week soundbar deals for 2020
- The best Cyber Week Philips Hue deals for 2020
- The best Cyber Week Keurig deals for 2020
- The best Black Friday Keurig deals for 2020
These are the best AT&T phone deals for November 2020 have 1913 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at October 31, 2020. This is cached page on Asean News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.