Video PlayerClose BUENOS AIRES, Nov. 24 (Xinhua) — The Argentine Ministry of Health on Tuesday reported 7,164 new COVID-19 cases over the past 24 hours, taking the national count to 1,381,795. The ministry said 311 more patients died of the disease, bringing the nationwide tally to 37,432. A total of 1,210,634 people have recovered from the disease so far nationwide and 133,729 cases are still active, according to the ministry. The province of Buenos Aires, with 607,897 cases, or 43.99 percent of the national total, and 20,065 deaths, is the most affected district. On Nov. 9, Argentina entered the new stage of Preventive and Obligatory Social Distancing that will go through this month to mitigate the spread of the disease. Enditem
- Reports: Brand New Role For Paige Revealed?
- Chargers injury report vs. New England Patriots
- Court Report: The new NCAA Tournament selection committee chair talks about the NET and how bracket will be built
- NBA Trade Rumors: Markelle Fultz's Agent Denies Reports Of New Team
- Richie Incognito reportedly accepts plea deal in case involving funeral home incident
- Report: Rockets Building 'Data-Driven' Case Warriors Receive Favorable Ref Calls
- Report: Blake Treinen wins arbitration case against A's
- College football coaching changes carousel: Grades, breakdowns for new 2018-19 hires
- Ariel Atom Maker Reportedly Planning New Motorcycle
- Neymar's Management Company Denies Reports of New Spanish Tax Investigation
Argentina reports 7,164 new COVID-19 cases have 214 words, post on www.xinhuanet.com at November 25, 2020. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.