The Baahubali film series holds a special place in Indian film history and one of the core reasons for the success is its incredible story. Written by the veteran screenwriter K.V. Vijayendra Prasad, the two-part series was a watershed moment in the country’s cinematic landscape as it pushed the boundaries of creativity, imagination, and scale. Directed and co-written by his own son S.S. Rajamouli, the films achieved a staggering Rs. 2,500 Crore mark at the box office and raised the bar for everyone around. Consequently, Vijeyandra Prasad went on to pen scripts and stories for an array of films that includes the mighty ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan(2015)’, ‘Manikarnika (2017)’, and ‘Mersal (2019)’. Now, according to the latest reports, it is apparent that Vijayendra Prasad would soon be writing a script for a Kannada film. Having previously written actor/politician Nikhil Kumar’s launch vehicle ‘Jaguar (2016)’, the prospective project would only be his fifth in the language and possibly, the most interesting one. The same reports suggest that the new project includes the young and upcoming actor Manoj Puttur. Manoj, who will potentially feature in all his upcoming projects with the screen name ‘Avatar’, was previously seen in films like ‘Kudla Café (2016)’, ‘Kumari… Read full this story
- X-Men Game Has Film’s Actors & Writer
- ‘KGF’: Here's when lead actor Yash will kickstart shooting of part 2!
- Stanley told Steven: 'You'd be the best guy to direct this film'
- Johnny Depp is Hollywood's most overpaid actor according to 'Forbes'
- Roger Perry, 'Star Trek' and 'Harrigan and Son' Actor, Dies at 85
- Streaming: Kanopy, the film service for library users
- Biosludged feature film launched at Biosludged.com and BrighteonFilms.com – watch it now
- Film in the public domain: here be buried treasures
- New gen films score big at Filmfare
- Hollywood tried to bury documentary about pedophilia in the film industry
'Baahubali' writer to script a Kannada film with a young actor in mind have 310 words, post on timesofindia.indiatimes.com at November 23, 2020. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.